Culinary Argan oil is often referred to as the “liquid gold of southern Morocco“
Our 100% extra-virgin culinary Argan oil adds a unique flavor and a delicious taste to various culinary dishes with its slightly nutty taste while offering numerous health benefits, especially for heart care. Thanks to its high unsaturated fat content (Omega 6 and 9), this edible oil provides a healthy alternative to saturated fats.
This gourmet oil possesses exceptional qualities that enhance the taste of salads and medium-heat dishes, adding an exotic touch. Renowned master chefs incorporate it into their creations, inspired by its originality.
Obtaining process: The meticulous extraction of our Argan oil is made using a careful process. The kernels of Argan fruits are lightly roasted and then cold pressed to preserve their properties. First cold press extraction is through a chemical-free process and ensure a its unique taste and dark color.
Foods quality: ArgafiG guarantees exceptionally virtuous Argan oil, rich in active ingredients. The rigorous quality standards include using only whole fruits and carefully selecting and sorting the kernels. The entire production process, from fruit to bottling, adheres to strict manufacturing and hygienic standards, with regular tests conducted on acidity, texture, and taste to ensure Premium quality grade. Our Argan oil is free from any additives. Only the best quality, extra virgin, 100% raw, pure, natural, undiluted, and unrefined, is released for sale.
Argan oil is known for its exceptional dietary and nutritional properties, thanks to its high concentration of unsaturated fatty acids (80%) and tocopherols, particularly Vitamin E. A 2010 research article revealed that Argan oil contained higher levels of γ-Tocopherol than other oils. This specific form of Vitamin E would possess potent chemopreventive and anti-inflammatory properties, making Argan oil a valuable addition to a healthy diet and potentially beneficial for preventing certain diseases and reducing inflammation.
According to scientific publications, Edible Argan oil has important nutritional and dietetic properties :
– The stability of hypercholesterolemia (reduces harmful cholesterol levels and the risk of heart attack.)
– Stimulates brain cells and liver function
– Reduces hypertension
– Protects the connective tissue
– Argan oil has an anti-obesity effect by acting as an appetite suppressant (consumed at the morning meal).
Culinary Argan oil is used for its toasted, creamy, nutty flavor as foodstuff.
– It can be added to aromatize salads, meats, fish, and grilled vegetables.
– It is not advised to use it for high-temperature cooking and frying. It can be added raw to a dish cooked at a high temperature to enjoy its taste and benefits.
– Culinary Argan Oil is also used for medicinal use.